The role of the Account Coordinator is to support clients in the recovery of past due collateral. The Account Coordinator is also the main source of communication between clients and the repossession company.
Duties and Responsibilities
Process incoming orders through Company website.
Monitors all daily orders placed; follows-up on updates and responds to clients and/or management regarding accounts, questions, and order status.
Coordinate communication between financial institutions, recovery agents, and all ROA internal customers.
Makes contact with clients to ensure effective and excellent customer service.
Performs all other position-related tasks and assignments as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must possess strong and accurate data entry skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with others in a professional and objective manner, in both oral and written form.
- Must be highly organized and able to successfully multi-task utilizing effective time management skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency to respond to inquiries timely and professionally.
- Must be proactive and assertive with effective decision-making skills and abilities.
- Must possess effective and active listening abilities.
- Is comfortable with change.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must have high attention to detail along with a high level of accuracy.
- Must have working knowledge with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to behave professionally at all times while exercising very high levels of confidentiality and discretion.
Education: High School Diploma or GED, B.A. or B.S. degree in Business from an accredited university, preferred
Experience: Minimum 2 years of business-related customer service, call center preferred.
Working knowledge and/or experience with Auto IMS, RDN and DB management tools, highly preferred